By using the petpooskiddoo.com web site (“Service”), a service of Pet Poo Skiddoo, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Pet Poo Skiddoo reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
By ordering the service (Yard Scooping, Pet Sitting, Commercial, Event, Deodorizing) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
You can request the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time by contacting Pet Poo Skiddoo office by telephone 828.668.2055.
Access to Property
- By ordering the residential service you are agreeing to allow Pet Poo Skiddoo staff members access to the designated yard or kennel areas of your property on the designated service day, each week of the Free or paid for period.
- If a Pet Poo Skiddoo staff member is not allowed or prevented access to your property on the designated service day, for whatever reason, the service will be recorded as completed and is deemed chargeable. You will be informed of the reason access to your property was prevented.
Billing & Pricing
- By ordering a recurring payment for Yard Scooping, you are agreeing to having being automatically billed on a monthly (4-week) basis. Rates will be based on number of dogs, chosen frequency, as well as any add-ons that you choose. You will be charged for the month of Service prior to services being rendered. You can request to cancel at any time by way of phone or email to contact Pet Poo Skiddoo, but the service will carry on for the end of the month. No refunds will be given. Request to cancel must be given at least 48 hours in advance next scheduled payment.
- By ordering a recurring payment for Commercial services, you are agreeing to having being automatically billed on a monthly (4-week) basis. Rates will be based on a number of factors including amount of dogs as well as size of property. You will be charged for the month of Service prior to services being rendered. You can request to cancel at any time by way of phone or email to contact Pet Poo Skiddoo, but the service will carry on for the end of the month. No refunds will be given. Request to cancel must be given at least 48 hours in advance next scheduled payment.
- By ordering any monthly (4-week) recurring payment, you agree to having your first charge the same day of form submission. You will then be scheduled to be billed every 4 weeks. Your service for that payment with then start within same week or next available business day unless a complication exists (such as your location is outside our service area or for whatever reason Pet Poo Skiddoo feels it is inappropriate to provide service to your address). If this is true, service will not be initiated and Pet Poo Skiddoo will provide a refund prior to any services rendered.
- By making a one-time payment to Pet Poo Skiddoo for any Service, you are agreeing to the dollar amount shown/typed in on form. No refunds will be given.
- Any cancellations must be made by phone to ensure an email is not lost in spam filter. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before next billing date.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo currently offers three methods of payment for one-time payment opportunities; credit/debit card, checks, and cash. One-time payments can be made for pet sitting, event, and commercial Service.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo only offers one method of payment for a recurring payment enrollment for Yard Scooping services. This method of payment is only offered online where credit/debit cards are accepted.
- If, due to extreme weather conditions, we are unable to provide the Service, your amount paid will be carried over the next possible business day that the Service can be rendered.
- The latest pricing for the Service are listed on the website’s pages under the menu item “Services”. Pet Poo Skiddoo reserves the right to change prices at any time, whilst always informing you, the customer.
- The Frequency of service cannot be changed during the 1 month period of the offer. For example, a frequency of a once-a-week service cannot be changed to every other week once the start of the new monthly (4-week) charge has occurred. The customer can request during that month to have the next month’s frequency changed. This request must occur at least 2 days before charge has occurred.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We ensure your satisfaction by re-visiting your property within 24 hours of your notification that you are not satisfied that all of your dog’s waste has been removed from your property. The only stipulation to this guarantee is that the waste has to be in an area of the yard that Pet Poo Skiddoo has been told to clean. Notification must be made to the Pet Poo Skiddoo telephone number 828.668.2055 and within 24 hours of your last service. If the notification is out of normal business hours, a message can be left with our answering service to be dealt with the on the next working day. We require that you notify us within 24 hours of your last service as we need to be able to assess whether the job was done correctly – any longer than 24 hours means that this assessment is not possible.
- For any complaints, please call Pet Poo Skiddoo telephone number 828.668.2055 if a quick response is required. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to responding to your complaint in a professional and courteous manner and to try our utmost to resolve any situation to the satisfaction of you, the customer.
Cancellation & Termination of Service
- While on the chargeable service, the following applies to your service (this does include offers outlined above).
- Similarly you can terminate the service at any time as long as long as we have received notice within 48 hours before the start of your designated service day, and after the 1 month commitment has been completed. There is no binding contract.
- When your card has been charged in advance of service, or a check has been received, we generally do not provide a refund – we either complete the paid for service or carry the amount on account until service has re-started. If a refund is specifically requested, Pet Poo Skiddoo. will charge a $10 administration fee to process any refunds. This applies to any Service.
- You are solely terminating your service. A telephone notification is required. Email is not considered cancellation as they can be missed or caught in spam filters.
Cancellation Due To Weather
- Although Pet Poo Skiddoo will attempt to work in most weather conditions, certain days may be canceled due to flooding, heavy snow, and what ever other conditions will make it dangerous to be on the road or prevents scoopers from finding dog droppings in the yard.
- If your scheduled service date lands on a a day where scooping services are stopped due to the weather, Pet Poo Skiddoo will attempt to make up the service the following day. If service cannot take place one day later, your service will be delayed one week and your billing account will be credited the prorated difference – this credit will be applied towards next month’s billing.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your service for any reason, at any time.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
- The use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pet Poo Skiddoo customer or employee will result in immediate termination of service without refund.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pet Poo Skiddoo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
- By ordering the service you understand that we may send you communications via electronic mail. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
- Providing order information with a lower number of dogs than actually use the yard may result in suspension or termination of service without refund. Your rate will be automatically increased to the number of dogs found in your yard/home on a consistent basis, without notice. It is your responsibility to inform Pet Poo Skiddoo of the accurate number of dogs using your yard on a regular basis.
- Providing order information using a discount code where customer does not meet the discount’s requirements may result in suspension or termination of service without refund. Your rate will be automatically increased to the standard rate with no discount, without notice. It is your responsibility to inform Pet Poo Skiddoo of the accuracy of your status to determine what discount(s) are applicable to you.
- Pet Poo Skiddoo offers their service all year round, except for major holidays where majority of scoopers may not be available. Pet Poo Skiddoo is closed on Christmas Day.